Spiced Crepes with Stewed Blueberry and yoghurt
- 2 egg
- 300ml milk- i used almond milk, but you can use whatever you have in the house.
- 5 heaped table spoons wholewheat flour
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp ginger
- 1/2tsp nutmeg
- 1/2tsp vanilla
- 200g blueberries
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 100g yoghurt
- Place all the ingredients for the crepes into a blender and blitz until fully combined.
- Grease a frying pan with a little coconut oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Pour about 1/2 cups worth of the batter into the pan a move around to coat the bottom. This batch should make about 8 pancakes.
- Once the top begins to cook flip them over. they should only need about 30 seconds on each side.
- For the stewed blueberries, add you blueberries, maple syrup and a pinch of salt in to small pan and simmer at a low heat for about 5 minutes. you’ll need to stir occasionally.
- To construct the crepes, add 2 table spoons of yoghurt to one side, top with a table spoon of stewed blueberries and fold. you can top with more blueberries and yoghurt if you’d like.