Raspberry & Coconut Oat Cookies
Whether it’s breakfast on the go or a bed time snack (and everything in between) these cookies fit the bill. the raspberries add a freshness that is so delicious and different from other bakes i’ve made. Plus, they are so easy to whip up! there aren;t many rules, so if you don’t have any raspberries on hand, see what else you can chuck in instead.
- 150g jumbo oats
- 50g coconut flakes
- 2tbs chia seeds
- 1 ripe banana
- 150g rasberries
- 50g blueberries
- 2tbs natural yoghurt (or diary free alternative)
- 2tbs maple syrup
- pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Start by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- add the berries, banana, yoghurt and maple syrup into a blender and whizz up. then pour it over dry ingredients and give it a good mix.
- Use your hands to shape the cookies. you’ll need about a table spoon of the mixture for each cookie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until you see the cookies start to turn slightly browed.