Marbled Matcha Loaf
Marbled matcha loaf anyone? This is so amazing with a bit of chocolate spread or even some almond butter (or both) . It’s jam packed with sunflower & pumpkin seeds meaning it’s is packed with those essential fats and it keeps you feeling full after one slice. such a great loaf to have in the morning! it’ll keep for a few days in an airtight container, so you can make it at the start of the week and have breakfast sorted.
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 50g mixed seeds (i used sunflower and pumpkin)
- 1tsp baking power
- pinch of salt
- 50g butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 50g coconut sugar
- 100ml almond milk
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 20ml of almond milk
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- add the seeds into a food processor and blitz for a few seconds to break them up.
- add the seeds, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl and mix. then add the eggs, butter and milk and whisk until fully combined.
- Pour half the mixture into another bowl and mix in the Matcha powder. you’ll need to add some extra almond milk to thin out the consistency after adding the power.
- Grease up a tin. Start by pouring 1/4 of the first mixture, followed by the second. keep repeating until your out of mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, slather on some chocolate spread, or some nut butter and enjoy.