Garlicky Mushroom and Spinach Eggs
- 5 large chestnut mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of Spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- knob of butter
- 1/2 tsp dried Thyme
- pinch of dried coriander
- salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- Grab a frying pan and start melting the butter. slice the mushrooms and through them in the pan along with the garlic.
- Fry for around 5 minutes, then throw in the thyme & coriander and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and cook until it wilts, then create 3 gaps for the eggs.
- Crack in the eggs and cook on the hob for a few minutes.
- Then transfer the pan to the grill to cook the top of the eggs. I cook mine for a further 3 minutes to keep the yolk runny, but you can cook them for longer to your preferred yolk.
- Enjoy with some crusty bread to dip in.